Saturday, January 9, 2010

眼泪到底是怎么了?

tis few days im so down..............if noe de ppl sure noe wat i saying..........eventhough no mood 2 eat ><
im so idiot 2 do like tis.................not 折磨 myself.........

haiz........ the word i keep repeating always.........
now when writting tis....... i hav headache again n my mood is super ultra down........
i guess nvm ? coz i oredi yu liao de..........tis few days.....gt things happen la.....
haha
my mood n emo weird dao ^^
y 眼泪 will drop by itself when i..........(doing something la)<不要想歪>sot sot de>,<
is tis call cry?

烦恼越来越多了..........
everybody oso hav de la.........not special........

she ask me something 2day..........tat ques really...........make me feel dao.......
我又失败。。。。。。。。。?
is like tat? i oso dunno.................

2nite im not eating again ler.........can tahan bo?
after 掉眼泪 is wat de feeling.........
空虚?
is tat so?

wow.............
chong eng lee de blog............
i had nth 2 say

u noe jor.........
y should u still asking me like tat de ques..........
r u joking 2 me?...............

should i say so many in blog?.........
2day oso cry le?

few words 2 myself la!!!!!!!!!


SAD LA!!!!!!!!!!!! STUPID!!!!!!!!!!
@.@

No comments: